Tuition & Affordability
Now Enrolling Afternoon School & Midrasha Students
We work closely with our current and prospective families to ensure that all students are able to access our programs. Our tuition costs are competitive for comparable elementary programs. No family pays the true full cost of their child’s education thanks to the generosity of our annual donors and our robust endowment.
Tuition assistance is available for families that demonstrate a need. We also offer flexible payment plan options. We use the third-party service Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) to manage payment plans and tuition assistance applications.
Frequently Asked Questions – Tuition Assistance
Common questions and answers about tuition assistance are below. Families are welcome and encouraged to contact us at any time with additional questions.
We use the third-party service Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) for our tuition assistance applications. If you are interested in applying for tuition assistance, please indicate your request on your student’s registration form. We will contact you with instructions and the link to the application.
- Most recently filed federal tax return
- Most recent W-2s received by all Parents/Guardians listed on the application
- All documentation that establishes how much miscellaneous monthly or yearly income your family currently receives (ie: welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust tax forms if a Parent/Guardian owns 20% or more of a corporation or partnership or if any member of the household owns 20% or more interest in a trust
- Other documentation related to cost of living (ie: recent utility bills, daycare/education expenses for other dependents)
Yes. Our most common payment plan options are 2 half-payments, at the beginning and mid-point of the school year, or 10 monthly payments, from August to May. Any payment plan with more than 2 installments will be managed through TADS.
Approximately half of the families currently enrolled are receiving some amount of tuition assistance for the 2023-2024 school year.
Once you’ve submitted your application to TADS, it takes roughly two weeks for TADS to send your confidential assessment to TTSP. Once we receive the assessment, our Tuition Assistance Committee will meet to finalize awards. We will contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your assessment to discuss your final award amount.
Yes. Every family is welcome to apply for tuition assistance, regardless of whether or not you have received aid in the past.
Yes. We encourage all families that think they may need tuition assistance to apply. There are many factors that we consider when determining financial need. No individual factor, such as household income, solely guarantees your family will or will not qualify to receive tuition assistance.
We do not offer a flat-rate multi-student discount, but having multiple students enrolled in our programs is a key factor in determining your family’s financial need.